Monday 1 November 2010

Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pads

Morning Peeps, just thought I’d share this with you. I was trawling the internet yesterday and came upon My Craft Store which is selling Tim Holtz Distress Inks at £3.95 (that seems to be the cheapest I have found so far!) and that includes the new colours so of course I had to buy 4 and will defo be going back for more!

You also collect points to redeem against future orders 1 point for every pound you spend.

….. AND they give you extra points if you recommend new customers so if you use this code on your first order LS-SIMP-35473 you will get 5% off. They have oodles of other stuff too!

3 comments:

MayJay said...

Hi Dawn, I also can vouch for this store. I have just received an order from them, sadly, not with the 5% off as I am a returning customer.
I have found them very cheap for Tim Holtz products.Even paying postage I saved a couple of £s over my other favourite T.H. stockist, who is free postage, but works out costing more.
Hugs, Mayxx

MayJay said...

Ah, sorry, getting my stores mixed up. This is the one a friend recommended which i am about to try.So I will use the code. Duh!

Macpurp said...

oh thanks for that link will go have a wee nosey.
love to you & puss cats
me & pups xx