Sunday 20 April 2008

The Weekend is almost Over.........












Well I have had a productive weekend - I have been busy doing my projects for the image swap over at PCJ Forum and at last they are finished. I made 3 cards using the images in the swap one was with a Sugar Nellie Stamp which I loved - I then made a tall card with a really cute oriental stamp and lastly the ATC RAK which had a wee flower stamp from Debbie. I have also made my Dad's birthday cards for the 24th,( He is a keen hillwalker) made my ATC RAK for Helen over at PCJ - will post it tomorrow.
My mum then phoned she wanted a Good Luck card with hillwalking theme??!! so that will be next on my to do list.
Peaches (the cat) then decided she would lend a paw!! and sat on the ledge on my desk watching my every move - she is so nosey and loves to run of with my ribbons. Many a time I have had to chase her - she always makes for under the bed - right at the back so I have no option but to crawl under and extract said ribbon (like I've got nothing better to do!!LOL) which is usually chewed to a soggy mess!!
It's been a lovely sunny weekend which definitely puts a spring in your step...

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Dawn you have been busy, your cards are beautiful well done yu girl. :)

Pop over to my blog please - you have been tagged. :)

Debbie x