Saturday 31 May 2008

Look What the Postie Brought............










What a lovely surprise I got today, my craft loving friend Sabina who lives in Southern Australia and whom I originally met on a forum sent me these lovely goodies which she had made herself. Take a look at what she sent they are stunning, she covered the box in fabric and the lid is hand embroidered in beautiful detail, It doesn't show up very well in the photo though - and it had choccies in it!! She also made the gorgeous necklace and earrings (she knows I like purple!!) - talented indeed. As if that wasn't enough she had made a lovely folder telling me about herself and it included a lovely recipe for buttery citrus orange/lemon cake.. (Yum!!), oh! and she sent me ribbon, I can't believe how generous Sabina has been. Thank you my friend!! I love it all......

Sabina doesn't have a blog at the moment but I think she should start one........

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Oooh Dawn - this is all amazing, how sweet of Sabina. ;) It was a fabby idea too - hope you enjoy and treasure it. ;)

Debbie x

Dee said...

What a lovely surprise for you and how kind of Sabina to send the goodies to you..... bet you've eaten those chocolates and not saved me one!!??? LOL

Deanne said...

i agree dawn its high time sabina got blogging - lol

those are gorgeous gifts to recieve. x