Friday 13 June 2008

My Surprise!!!



Look what I received this week from my forum friend Dee, she is the lovliest lady and so thoughtful and always has words of wisdom for everyone. I first met Dee and her daughter Fiona (Fe) over at Papercraft Junkies Forum, we have such a laugh and it is so friendly on that forum. Dee and I have swapped ATC's and RAK's before but this is just so lovely, I do not own any Sugar Nellies or Tildas and now I do - Thank You so much Dee, I especially love the wee baby one!!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Wow how lucky are you Dawn - I don't own any either, lol.

Yes Dee is such a sweet lovely person - PCJ wouldn't be the same without her, :) :)

Debbie xx

Dee said...

Ah!!!! talking about me LOL. Just hopped on to look at Dawn's piece and having a gander whilst here and saw this... :-)

Thanks for your comments ladies, blush, blush :-)