Sunday 21 September 2008

Smiley Award.......


Thanks so much Camilla for giving me this award, I love visiting your blog - you just never know what amazing creation you are going to see next... Her work is amazing and she has been a great friend to me too!!! So right back at ya Camilla!!
I'm passing the thanks and smiles on to Kath, Anne, Chris, Sam and Dawny P, who continually make me smile and twitter to myself with their wonderful humerous posts not to mention the gorgeous art work they all produce.
But this award is really for everyone who visits and who I visit, you all keep me smilin' with your wonderful comments and support.

4 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

Thanks Dawn for your kindness in thinking of me...isn't the weather brilliant...enjoy it while we can.
Hugs
kath
xxxxxxx

Anne said...

Awww Dawn, Thank You so much!!! Aren't you just lovely!! This has made me smile so much, I'm really grateful! Thank You! xx

Dawny P said...

Thank you hunny - you are sooo nice and kind xxx I havent got this one and I'll stick it on the blog later on xxx Have a nice day xxxxx

Christine (All She Crafts) said...

Ooh, a lovely new one!! And how appropriate for us cat lovers, eh?? ;o) 'I tawt I taw a puddytat a tweepin' up on me...'

I love Sylvester! Thank YOU for making ME smile!! :o)

Thanks, Dawn. Big hugs to you..

Chris xxx