Tuesday 30 September 2008

Blog Candy Pic....


At last I have got my candy organised - sorry for not posting up a pic sooner but I had bits and bobs to do!!

So there are various stamped images including the wonderful Goddess Stamps and my beloved Marilyn Monroe Stamp along with House Mouse, Cuddly Buddly and Penny Black images etc..
Selection of Xmas Charms
Colorbok mini scrapbook kit
Snag Em Stamps, Papermania Felt Tree Brads and Xmas Ribbon
Dovecraft Xmas Brads
Dufex Occasion Stickers, Anna Griffin Cards, Debbie Moore Vellum
Woodware Chipboard Border Strips/Buttons,
Xmas Paper and Some mixed Flowers
Art Impressions Flower Stamp
Please still use the post below to leave your entries - Thank Yooooo!!

6 comments:

Creative Chaos said...

Wowww... that looks really yummie !!! I am drooling all over the screen !:-)
Patti xx

Paper doll said...

Thats alot of loot! Congrats on the big HIT!

Debbie said...

Ooooh Dawn - how generous you are - that candy looks absolutely fabulous and you have my fav Marilyn image in there too. some one is going to be very very happy. :) )

Thanks for posting a pic up of you yummy candy. :) :)

xxDebbiexx

Jose said...

Oh Dawn what lovely things you are giving away, I often pop in and look at your gorgeous creations
Jose

Heather said...

Oooh - what super blog candy.
Have left you something on my blog.
hugs Heather xxx

Ana Baird said...

what a great candy Dawn!