Sunday 9 November 2008

Anybody near Guildford in Surrey

Just got this E-mail form the Craft Co who are closing up shop - they have been having fab reductions on line but this is the last of their stock to go:


Craft Co.
The Barn, Holly Lane, Worplesdon, Nr Guildford, Surrey GU32 3PA
Tel: 01483-236634
info@thecraftco.co.uk www.thecraftco.co.uk

CRAZY CLEARANCE SALE.....
EVERYTHING MUST GO!!
We need to clear all the remaining stock


TO BE HELD AT THE BARN, HOLLY LANE, WORPLESDON,
NR GUILDFORD, SURREY

ON SATURDAY 22ND NOVEMBER 2008

FROM 10AM-4PM

NEARLY ALL ITEMS FROM 50p- £5.00!!!!!

Grr!! Wish I was - I'd be there first thing with a Van!!! LOL

2 comments:

Cassie said...

Heh, I'm no where even remotely close! Wish I was though!

julietk said...

LOL re van
I don't think it is far for me :)
thanks for the info