Sunday 21 December 2008

Award from Heike!


A big thank you to Heike who gave me this lovely award - Thanks Heike that was so nice of you to think of me.

The rules are to give it to five others, who shall give it to five others.

Link the one you got it from, and also the ones you give it to - then let them know.

And there is more... You have to write down five things you are addicted to.
I'm passing this on to :






.......... and my 5 addictions are:

Diet Irn- Bru!!

Chocolate

Our crafting world!!!

Buying stash!! EEK!!

Friends & Family....

6 comments:

Debbie said...

Thank you Dawn for thinking of me...you are a sweetie pie. :)

xxDebbiexx

melody said...

congrats on the award chickie
so deserved

Lim said...

Congratulation in your new award my friend. :))
Hugs,
LIM

Kate Lewis said...

Aw, thanks for passing this on to me Dawn! What a fab award! I'll get round to posting it on my blog after Christmas. Such wonderful cards on your blog since I last stopped by - sorry I don't have time to comment on each one. You're amazing to create so much at this time of year! I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas and a healthy and happy 2009! love Kate xx

Fannie said...

Thanks for thinking of me, Dawn. I'm honored. I admire your artwork and your continuous flow of wonderful ideas. Love your blog. Thanks for sharing!

Merry Christmas! Continued success to you in the coming year!

~Fannie

Chris said...

Awwww thanks honey you are a real sweetie :D
hugs
Chris xx