Wednesday, 10 December 2008

I'm back!!!!!!

Well at last the laptop has come back from the shop supposedly all cleaned!!
They told me there was over 30 viruses - scarey stuff!! and I had no idea everything was still working normally and I had spyware but the type I have is apparently not worth having!!!
Well no doubt it will start all over again!!!

So I'm off to catch up on all things bloggy and heaps of E-mails!!
See you all soon - have a few cards to post up too!!!
Well what else was there to do - mind you I got loads done!!

3 comments:

Rach said...

so glad that you got your computer back Dawn...hugs rachxx

Julie said...

Oh so glad you're back with us Dawn xxx

TeresaW said...

Yeh! Lovely to see you again. I'd love to know which virus protector you were using, if it's the same as mine I'd be worried.