Monday 16 February 2009

Lovely Award....

Friends_Award_Gramma_Ann_Winifred

I got this lovely award from Heather.

Thanks so much for thinking of me.

Heather makes the most wonderful cards and I am really looking forward to being on the Truly Scrumptious DT with her too!!!

Here is what the award is all about:

These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbon of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers.

I'm passing this on to friends I have found:

Tina, Sinikka, Debbie, Kath, Teresa, Jo, Joey and the two Chris's - Mrs Bling and Chriss R

1 comment:

Jo Nevill said...

Oh Dawn. Thank you so much, this means so much to me and it is so kind of you to think of me.

Huggles,

Jo x