Monday, 16 February 2009

Lovely Award....

Friends_Award_Gramma_Ann_Winifred

I got this lovely award from Heather.

Thanks so much for thinking of me.

Heather makes the most wonderful cards and I am really looking forward to being on the Truly Scrumptious DT with her too!!!

Here is what the award is all about:

These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbon of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers.

I'm passing this on to friends I have found:

Tina, Sinikka, Debbie, Kath, Teresa, Jo, Joey and the two Chris's - Mrs Bling and Chriss R

2 comments:

Boots the Monkey (Jo) said...

Oh Dawn. Thank you so much, this means so much to me and it is so kind of you to think of me.

Huggles,

Jo x

TeresaW said...

Oh Dawn, you make me brim over with pride! Thanks so much for the award. It's all your fault really, if you didn't make your blog so interesting and full of great ideas I wouldn't need to say how great you are. Heather knows best.