Monday 2 February 2009

The Most Dangerous Cake Recipe Ever.....!!!

Oh Dear God!

Check out this recipe......

The most dangerous cake recipe - 5 MINUTE CHOCOLATE MUG CAKE
4 tablespoons flour
4 tablespoons sugar
2 tablespoons cocoa
1 egg
3 tablespoons milk
3 tablespoons oil
3 tablespoons chocolate chips (optional)
a small splash of vanilla extract
1 large coffee mug

Add dry ingredients to mug, and mix well. Add the egg and mix thoroughly. Pour in the milk and oil and mix well. Add the chocolate chips (if using) and vanilla extract, and mix again.
Put your mug in the microwave and cook for 3 minutes at 1000 watts (high). The cake will rise over the top of the mug, but don't be alarmed! Allow to cool a little, and tip out onto a plate if desired.
EAT! (this can serve 2 if you want to feel slightly more virtuous). And why is this the most dangerous cake recipe in the world? Because now we are all only 5 minutes away from chocolate cake at any time of the day or night!

untitled

11

111

We'll be nipping home at lunch time and making a cake!!!! LOL

Cuppacake instead of Cuppa Soup!!! LOL

I am defo going to try this out and might add bits of real choccie instead of chips!!! EEEK!!

nitenitefantasycastleweb

12 comments:

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

wow i have got to try that mmmmmm!


Emma xxx

Carolyn Bounds said...

This is dangerous...but aren't dangerous things all the more fun;o) I am definitely gonna have to give this a try!!! I feel my thighs and backside already growing!!! Hahaha:o)

Hugs!
Carolyn

Anne-Marie said...

sound yummy. I am going to have to give it a go.

Kristin said...

You're right, this recipe has DANGER written all over it! But thanks, my girls will love this! (me too!!)

Dawny P said...

Cry cry!! I'm on this diet and that just looks yummy. Well I will keep the recipe until I'm off it, so thank you darlin xxxxxx

Kath Stewart said...

you are so wicked sharing this with us all...just because you have no willpower...THANK YOU..THANK YOU...THANK YOU
Hugs kath xxxxx

scotspanda said...

omg what are u doing to me woman???? aargggghhhhhhhh 5 miutes away from cake? oh god I'll go mad lol

lotsalove

Amanda xxx

Nima said...

wow...yummy...i'm going to try it

Macpurp said...

I am trying to ignore this post!
its looks yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmy!
my mate gave me a cooks blow torch for my xmas and I have just tried it out on a M&S creme brule! it was scrummy!

love teen xxx

Chris said...

eeeeeek how can you do this to me.....rofl I am gonna be tasting cake and chocolate without even making one... for a week after seeing this you naughty girl!!
You know what missing chocolate is doing to me (even forget me own email addy) Mind you it may have something to do with me being a numpty as well!!
hugs
Chris xx

Chrissie said...

Well, I just made one of these and my husbsnd & I polished it off PDQ I can tell you. I didn't have any chocolate chips but it was fab without. Fortunately (or not, depending upon how you view it)I used the last of my tin of cocoa, so there's no chance that I can make another immediately... but hey the shops are open!
It was just SO easy. Oh dear!!

Chrissie

Bethel of Bethania said...

Ohhh myyy how decadent is this ... I'm trying that one tonight for sure .. & when my girlfriend drops over I can whip one up for her while I'm making coffee .... ohhhh I can taste it now ... OOroo ... B