Sunday 16 August 2009

Some Awards and I'm A Winner!!!!!

Morning !!

Well there has been a distinct lack of crafting this weekend and blogging too.

I have been so busy in my new job and had visitors this weekend so I am hoping to get round some blogs today..I'm missing my daily dose of Inspiration for sure!!

I hopped over to Sarita's blog and was just admiring her new card, scrolled down and there I was - I've WON her blog candy - Yaaaaay!!! Jumping up and down doing the happy dance!!!

blog_candy_2

Thanks Sarita, now for those of you who haven't visited this talented lady's blog,  do pop over she makes the most stunning creations with her wonderful stamping techniques.

Next I got some more awards from Debbie and Dawn

Circle_of_Friends_Award[1]

......AND this cute little award from the lovely Pascale...

1st_Blog_Award_from_Jan_at_Lilypuss_Cards

Isn't she a cutie!!

So big thanks ladies I'm honoured to receive them from my bloggy buds!

 

7 comments:

Lexxie said...

Well done Dawn, stash will be on it's way asap!!
And thank you for your lovely comment,
Love Sarita xx

Unknown said...

Well done Dawn, hope you enjoy the Candy and congratulations on your award, much deserved. Hugs Avril xx

Kath Stewart said...

well done Dawn and you will have great fun with all those goodies...enjoy the rest of your weekend....big hugs kath xxxxx

Jackie said...

well done Dawn, both on your win and also on your award... xxx

Flippinpest said...

Ooo thats great Dawn. It is always so nice to win something and also to receive an award for your work. Well done :-)

Crafting Queen said...

Congratulations on your win!! Enjoy. Anesha

Anonymous said...

wow congrats on winning the candy! Glad you are enjoying your new job xx jo xx