Friday 2 October 2009

Something Completely Different

Sorry for the late posting but due to circumstances outwith my control I couldn't get the post done...

Sooo at last I am here with the new challenge and new theme for SCD.

Inchies!!! Yup! 1 inch square pieces of art!! now  I love working on teeny tiny pieces - didn't used to mind but it definitely has grown on me..So for the next month we will be inching it up!!! LOL. Our theme this week is Oriental AND we have our two new DT members Tammara and Laura with us this week, please pop over and check out all the DT stuff - Gorjusss!!

SCD 2 Oct 09

5 comments:

cheryl said...

love this hun its gorgoues love cheryl xxxxx

Carol Plume said...

tis gorgeous Dawn - hope everything is ok xx

Beryl said...

Such a lovely Inchie. Love the gold with the dark blue.
Beryl xx

Zoechaos said...

Thanks for the theme Dawn. Great Inchie very sophisticated.

margaret said...

Wonderful inchie Dawn I love the colour blue and the gold embossing. xx