Thursday 25 February 2010

Digi Freebie Day from Dezinaworld

AFternoon folks!

Well have just discovered my lovely bloggy bud June is now going to have more Freebies – A Digi Freebie Day on Wednesdays and take  a look at this cute little image she has for this week.

7

Gorgeous me thinks!!

So if you want to get your crafty paws on this Click HERE for all the details.

Also have just discovered a great way to store my Cuttlebug Folders – A CD Stand!! This one is attached to the desk but will be on the look out for more of this sort of thing!!

Each slot holds 4 CB Folders

  ST830351

ST830347

I have the flu at the moment so am off work and feeling pretty yukky!!

Trust me to get the dreaded lurgy!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great idea to store those..
My craft room is a complete unorganised mess!!!!
I need to get it redone in the summer and access my work space...drawers and storage!!!!!!
You get plenty of rest and feel better soon:)xxx

June said...

Awww thanks so much for the mention for my freebie day Dawn, you are an angel
hugs June xxx