Friday 9 April 2010

Something Completely Different

Morning folks and here we are again another week flown by and time for another challenge at SCD.

We are using the letter B this week and it’s an open theme for the month so you can make whatever you like as long as it has something to do with a B!!!

I have made an ATC using my Butterfly punch and some paint swatches from B & Q!!!

SCD 9 Apr 10

Well hope you have something lovely planned for the weekend, our weather here has greatly improved, it certainly puts s a spring in your step…

I will be working on my house as per usual so nothing exciting happening here I’m afraid.

8 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Great ATC, super idea. Anesha

Chriss Rollins said...

'B'..NOW THEN....let me 'C'

lots of scope here...I am off to see what I can come up with.

thanks for the challenge

have a lovely weekend

chriss x

June said...

Fab idea and looks great. Hope you are well my friend
hugs June xxxx

melody said...

beautiful atc dawn...wuv'n all those butterflies!

hugz
melody

Carol Plume said...

beautiful as always Dawn...loving those butterflies xx

Anonymous said...

Paint swatch, great idea Dawn. loving the ATC xx

Anonymous said...

Dawn this is so pretty..love the butterfly`s TFS
Hope your having a nice weekend:)x

Chris said...

Dawn this is so elegant honey.... just love all the cute butterflies and adore how you stamped a frame around your card.

Clever you :D

Hope you not working toooo hard in the house hun... don't forget to play.

hugs
Chris xx