Friday, 9 April 2010

Something Completely Different

Morning folks and here we are again another week flown by and time for another challenge at SCD.

We are using the letter B this week and it’s an open theme for the month so you can make whatever you like as long as it has something to do with a B!!!

I have made an ATC using my Butterfly punch and some paint swatches from B & Q!!!

SCD 9 Apr 10

Well hope you have something lovely planned for the weekend, our weather here has greatly improved, it certainly puts s a spring in your step…

I will be working on my house as per usual so nothing exciting happening here I’m afraid.

9 comments:

Anesha said...

Great ATC, super idea. Anesha

Chriss Rollins said...

'B'..NOW THEN....let me 'C'

lots of scope here...I am off to see what I can come up with.

thanks for the challenge

have a lovely weekend

chriss x

June said...

Fab idea and looks great. Hope you are well my friend
hugs June xxxx

melody said...

beautiful atc dawn...wuv'n all those butterflies!

hugz
melody

Kim Piggott said...

Oh I love it Dawn!
hugs
kim x

Carol said...

beautiful as always Dawn...loving those butterflies xx

Ang said...

Paint swatch, great idea Dawn. loving the ATC xx

Terrie B x said...

Dawn this is so pretty..love the butterfly`s TFS
Hope your having a nice weekend:)x

Chris said...

Dawn this is so elegant honey.... just love all the cute butterflies and adore how you stamped a frame around your card.

Clever you :D

Hope you not working toooo hard in the house hun... don't forget to play.

hugs
Chris xx