Sunday 4 July 2010

Craft Barn Cards, Competition and Some Pictures!

Long Post Alert!!!

Afternoon from a wet and windy Scotland, boy has the weather changed. Just popping on quickly in between the Tennis – Vamos Rafa!!!! LOL

Here are a couple of cards using my new DT pack from The Craft Barn.

Craft BArn 7 june 10_edited-1

I used this cute Stamping Bella Stamp called “Chloe the Coffee Mug Girl”, Sandy has an amazing range of Stamping Bellas available HERE.

I decoupaged the mug and coloured her with Pro Markers.

Added some glitter hearts and a rub on. In the corner I used these Personal Impressions Flourishes 1 also available at The Craft Barn HERE.

Craft BArn 4 July 10

These stamps are just the cutest they are by Personal Impressions from their Nitwit Collection called Noah’s Ark, wonderful to colour.

ST830476 

ST830481

I also used my new best friends Martha Stewart Glitters in Bubble Gum, they are just gorgeous. I sprinkled some around the Noah’s Ark lettering but you can’t see it so good in the picture but it IS lovely and sparkly. I finished off with BAby Rub Ons and some pink pearls.

If you haven’t visited the Craft BArn do hop over and check it out, they stock some great stuff.

Now on to the Craft Barn Blog Competition. Fancy winning a £30 Goody Bag then all you have to do is make a shaped card.

The competition runs until midnight on July 15th.

Click HERE for all the  entry details.

Well I thought I’d share some Garden Photos, it’s great to finally have one after years of living in a flat and I have really enjoyed getting down and dirty in the mud!!!LOL. My mum is a green finger lady so has helped me a lot with what to buy as regards to plants and shrubs.

Garden 1 June 2010

Garden June 2010

I also have some feathered friends but they are eating me out of house and home. They have gone through 8 fat balls and a suet slab in a day and a half. There have been fights, pecking and feathers flying!! What HAVE I started!! It’s beginning to look like a scene from Alfred Hitchcocks The Birds!!! LOL

Birdies June 2010

10 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Two wonderful cards, love the cute animals. You garden looks wonderful!

Val said...

Your cards are gorgoeus.

Lovely garden - looks really great.

Hugs
Valxx

Sharon said...

Gorgeous cards Dawn, I love that Stamping Bella image. Your garden looks fabulous. I wish my grass looked like that - our lawn has muddy bare patches due to paddling pool use over the last few weeks!

Carol Plume said...

your garden is looking fab Dawn - hope those moggies of yours don't go hunting those birds!!

Hope that you're settling in well.

Great cards.

xx

Kath Stewart said...

super cute cards dawn and loving the new garden....need to pay you a visit soon and check out the new pad....big hugs kath xxx

Sue said...

Hi Dawn
two gorgeous cards, lovely new stash, your garden looks beautiful all you hard work has paid off, enjoy it, sue,x

Unknown said...

Love your cards, and your garden too, beautiful

Unknown said...

Love your cards, and your garden too, beautiful

Macpurp said...

beautiful cards, i love Chloe, she is so sweet.
your garden looks great!
hope you are settling in.


love teen xx

Erum Tasneem said...

okay... the first card.. adorbs!
the second card... totally adorbs!!! hahaha
your new best friends are really cute Dawn! :)
and i must say you have a beautiful place :) love your garden too!