Friday 26 November 2010

The Craft Barn Tutorials and Wishing Well

Morning peeps! OMG it is a bloomin white out up here – total blizzard weather and I HATE it!!!!!!

Today over at The Craft Barn blog there is a step by step PDF to make some paper flowers I used on my card below. Some of the other DT ladies have come up with gorgeous projects using flowers. There are lots of exciting things to come from the Craft BArn – Isa and Sandy have been squirreling away behind the scenes and keeping us on our toes coming up with some great ideas so do hop over and check everything out.

Remember folks there is also a wishing well and your wish may well and truly be granted by one of the super talented DT.

Craft BArn Oct 2010

I used Bo Bunny Xmas paper distressed with the Tim Holtz distressing tool. The stamp is from Crafty Individuals and you can buy it from the Craft BArn HERE. I added some  gunmetal stickles to my flowers and punched out some leaves. The frame is from Nestabilities Eyelet Squares also available HERE.

Well folks I’m off to battle the elements, hope you’re having better weather wherever you are..

Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

cheryl said...

oh dawn hun this is stunning,love that image and the flowers you have made are amazing,hugs cheryl xxxx

Crafting Queen said...

Super card Dawn!!!

Willy said...

What a beauty, Dawn!

Beth said...

Beautiful and creative projects Dawn. Enjoying reading your blog. I left you a little bloggy award over at mine.

www.scrappyjavagirl.blogspot.com

Beth

Lexxie said...

Such a beautiful vintage card Dawn.
Hope the weather eases soon for you. I love it when I'm indoors but hate it when I have to travel!!
Love Sarita xx

melody said...

oh dawn chickie ~ what an absolutely gorgeous card! wow!