Wednesday 30 April 2008

My First Award.........


Well this is an award I received from the lovely Joani on 21/4/08 - Thank you sooo much Joani for thinking of me. Joani's blog is great and I love stopping by to see her lovely creations.


Now! This is how the award works!!!
It was originally designed by Eseya at Arte y pico so please display the image in your post. Next, you will need to pick five of your favorite BLOG SITES that you think earned this award based on their creativity, design, interesting material, and contribution to the blogging community. You'll see mine below! List the names of the site owners on your blog with a link to their blogs. Leave a comment on one of their posts to let them know of the award! Each winner has to show the award, and put the name of the person who gave it to them, with a link to their blog too!

The five I have chosen have inspired me with their blogs and I love checking out their latest crafty creations: Debbie, Lim, Mez, Paula and Clare

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Aww thank yo uDawn for giving me this award - you really did deserve it. :) :)

Debbie xx

Anonymous said...

aww Cheers Dawn...thats really very kind of you ;o)