Saturday 10 May 2008

Weekend Taggers





Well this is my third tag for the challenge blog and the theme this week is Black and Gold which is weird because I have just added that song by Sam Sparro to my playlist - Great song.

I used Grungeboard for the first time on this tag and it is absolutely brilliant to work with. I might never go back to chipboard!!! This was a great theme this week black and gold go great together of course, I could have made a few more, but have to concentrate on my other crafty projects!!!

11 comments:

Anne said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Dawn!! I've never used grungeboard before - was it lovely to work with? I love your swirls and your stamping is fabulous. This is a stunning tag - Thanks again for taking up the challenge!! ;o) xx

Rainbow Lady said...

Oh what a fantastic work of art that is Dawn. Please come over and do one of my challenges too.
You can find them at
http://rainbowladyschallengeblog.blogspot.com/

Thanks for your comments on my blog too.
Love Cynthia

love your blog and your cats.

Kath Stewart said...

Fab tag and hey a fellow NE Scotland babe - where about do you live

Fe-Fe said...

That's a gorgeous tag Dawn.

Kath Stewart said...

Hi Dawn
I am in Westhill - so not too far away - it's funny how I am meeting so much people blogging who live in the N E. Keep in touch
Kath
xxxx

For the life of me said...

this is lovely Dawne x

Penny said...

It's really beautiful, so lovely and textured. Fab job!

Sam said...

Oh my, love the yummy grungeboard and what you've done with it! And I'm the biggest fan of swirls lol! Terrific tag, thanks so much for taking part again :)

Christa said...

WOW, what a great job you did!

Sharon said...

This is a gorgeous tag, Dawn! I'll have to get some grungeboard and have a play. You've done a great job with it. :)

Debbie said...

Dawn - this is stunning - I love it. You are excellent at creating these tags. :) :) Glad you loved the grunge board - I have never tried it - not yet anyways, lol, lol

Debbie x