Friday 6 February 2009

Have you Got that Friday Feeling!!!!

It's the weekend already - the days are just flying by AND YES we have snow!!!

The weather here in our little North East corner has finally succumbed and we are covered in the white stuff!! It's not really lying too much as it's too wet

Ugh! I hate snow!!!  Having seen so much of it over the years!!

Anyway on to Tag Friday and this week  on Tag You're It we have a wonderful sketch by my North East Teamie  - Kath.

You might need sunglasses for this one as I fear it IS rather bright in parts!!!

Just what we need to brighten our snowy days!!

I used paper I got from my friend Sabina and attached it to the bottom of the tag, the top half is lovely black textured  paper from my local Paper Mill. I tied a bow of pink ribbon and added three very glitzy flutterbyes.

The sentiment was stamped and embossed with black powder and finally a little square button and ribbon to finish!

So come join us and get sketching!!

Don't forget to check back later to see who Michelle chooses from last week's entries..

TYI  6 Feb 09

sketch

16 comments:

Lorraine Robertson said...

What a fab tag honey & I love the colours...

Hugs
Lorraine xxx

June said...

Love it Dawn, I enjoy the brightness lol .. i like bright and colourful !!
This is a stunner. I will have a go at this challenge if i get time
Hugs June xxx

June said...

Oh do i post it here ?
Hugs June x

Tara said...

Wow Dawn, this is fabulous! I love those vibrant colours!! xx

Kath Stewart said...

gorgeous tag Dawn and love that paper....we are knee deep in snow here and at the moment it's blowing a blizzard...I fear I am marooned as can't get the car out of our street.
Hugs
Kath xxxx

Pia said...

What a fab tag Dawn,lovvely colours
Hugs Pia

Powerful Search Engine said...

Beautiful colours Dawn and I love all the embellishments. Send me your ring size and I'll pop you something in the post. I use beads I have another one to post up today or tomorrow. Pascale :)

Anne said...

it's gorgeous Dawn, love the black and pink together.

Linda . J said...

Hi dawn This so beautiful and I just love the colours.
Hugs Linda

Debbie said...

Oooh beautiful tag Dawn - love your colours very rich and vibrant - just what we need on this bleak day. :) Love your pink ribbon too. :)

xxDebbiexx

Sharon said...

This is gorgeous Dawn. Such lovely bright colours and I love your sparkly butterflies.

Macpurp said...

this is beautiful! i love all teh bright colours!
this tag sketch is on my list for tomorrow.
much love teen xx

Erum Tasneem said...

beautiful!!!! the butterfly seems familiar! :P

Cassie said...

I love the bright colors! Great tag! I'm completely done with snow. I want it to go away and stay away!

Sally said...

Great tag, love the butterflies.

melody said...

wowza ~ that is one gorgeous tag chickie! love that pp and those butterflies..SO yummy! and heh..stay cozy warm away from that white fluffy stuff outside ~ hugz