Friday 20 February 2009

Tag You're It Friday!!

Morning Taggers!!

Another great bunch of Taggers again last week - it's so great to see so many of you coming back week after week!

This week it was my turn to pick the theme for TYI and I chose :

"Circles and Swirls"

Oh Boy! do I love my swirls as you have probably noticed they often make an appearance!!!

So we want to see at least one circle and one swirl on your tag this week.

Looking forward to visiting you all!!

Oh! and the winner of the Sugar Nellie Stamps from last week was Melody!!

Congratulations Melody!!

TYI 20 Feb 09

8 comments:

Cheryl said...

I love your tag Dawn! How did you get that scallop edge on your swirl? I love that effect. I even have a tag ready to put into the challenge.

Diane.W. said...

Gorgeous tag Dawn.I have a few ideas for mine,when I get chance!!!
Have a luvly weekend :o)x

Carol said...

Hi

Great Tag -lurve the stiching circles and swirls BEAUTIFUL colours too
TC

RubyMay said...

Thanks for the challenge !
Your tag is gorgeous Dawn...but then...they always are...you are such an inspiration x

Cassie said...

Great tag! I really love it. This will be a fun one to do.

Anonymous said...

Just love this tag! Adore circles anyway, but this reminds me of a piece of metal wall art i'm saving up to get!
Lou X
http://scrapprentice.blogspot.com

Oliva Ohlson said...

Very artistic tag! Wow! Impressive!

melody said...

thankx dawn!
and wow ~ that is so aritsically creative! love your tag design chickie...fabulous!