Sunday 12 April 2009

The Crafty Pad - Sketch

Hi Folks!

Well I'm making one of my rare appearances these days!! LOL My crafting and bloggy love has all but died a death I'm afraid - not much of it going own up in my wee Crafty Corner - I don't know where the time has gone and my job is making it harder as I am so tired and drained a lot of the time - EEK!! I'm not meaning to winge peeps!!

Anyway after a restless night I have got my card done for The Crafty Pad and Debbie has released some new cutsey stamps called "Belinda" today so they are now available over at The Crafty Pad. They are a dream to colour too!

It's another sketch this week .

Here is Belinda in the garden.. I coloured her with the big Pro Boys again!!!! Lol!!

Crafty Pad 12 Apr 09

EGGY_CARD_EASTER_12_april

11 comments:

Lora said...

great card Dawn. Hope you find more time to craft and blog soon.
Happy Easter!
Hugs Lora x
p.s I have some candy on my blog just now if you would like to enter :)

Powerful Search Engine said...

Oh Dawn we miss you!!! I love your card with Belinda on so cute!!! We are all a bit lurghi like and drained like you hun! Miss your inspiring work so hope tou get back on aroll soon LOL Px

Kath Stewart said...

Oh Dawn sorry that you are feeling a bit down and feeling that your mojo has gone....but hey Mrs Kath will cheer you up soon....can't wait for us to finally meet up
Big Bloggy Hugs Kath xxxxx

Carol said...

Hopefully the Easter break will help your Mojo and tiredness

HAPPY RASTER
TC

carol said...

its a lovely card, lovely image too, x carol

maddy hill said...

cute card and stamp ! ... its not always easy to blog and do life sometimes is it ? but you have enough gorgeous creations to keep us all occupied !


hope things improve hun..
love maddy x

Debbie said...

Hi Dawn even bigger thanks than usual for making the fantastic DT card for the Crafty Pad...it is truely gorgeous. :) You have coloured Belinda in beautifully. :)

I do hope you perk up soon my friend. :)

Hugs xxDebbiexx

Cheryl said...

A beautiful card and a fabulous take on the sketch!!! Don't worry your loyal followers will always be there waiting for the next card!
xx

June said...

Thats a cute card Dawn. I love those colours and fun in this one.
Hugs June xxx

Tasha said...

Such a beautiful card - cute image and i love the colours and papers used
love tasha xx

melody said...

love your take on the sketch chickie ~ nice touch with the stitchin and beautifully colored image!