Sunday 26 July 2009

The Craft Barn Blog

Whew it's been raining cats and dogs for the past two hours!! so it gave me a chance to catch up on my DT stuff for next week.

I have got a new admin job at the prison and I start full time on Wednesday - EEEEK it's been a while since I did full time - 8.30-5pm so the blogging will take another hit but I am just so glad to be leaving the shop work behind!!

So on to my card for today using Sandra Dry's "Friends come in all shapes and sizes" stamp - (might sneak in another later!!)

Kadoodle 26 July 09

The Craft Barn blog has had a bit of a jiggle around so myself and Ria will be joining the other ladies to make one DT - I am so chuffed to be asked...

There are also some fab new goodies over at The Craft Barn shop including the new Crafty Individual Die Cuts and the cute Motivet Rubber Stamps.

aaaa

This is Doraline - Isn't she a cutie!!

ddd

There are also now some great Tips and Techniques for download and they are brilliant so Click HERE to find out more..

So hop over to The Blog and check it all out!

untitled

6 comments:

Diane.W. said...

Hi Dawn!!! Hope you are well.
Luv your card,gonna go look at these stamps in a min.
Good Luck with your new job :o)x

Sue said...

Hi Dawn
luv ya car hun gorgeous image coloured perfect. Hope the full time work goes ok for you, sue,x

mueppi said...

Hi..... Dawn
good to hear you are well!
Your card is s lovely and this image so cute!!!
Good Luck with your new job!!!!!!!!!!!
Big hugs hun Gisela

Michele Roos said...

Gorgeous card Dawn. Love the image you've used and the colouring also. Hugs Michele x

Pia said...

Good luck with the new job. Your card is so beautiful, love the colours and image, supert.Have a nice week.
Hugs Pia

Sandra said...

Hi Sweetie,
Hope all goes well with the new job. You'll just have to learn how to survive without sleep.... like I do ;o)
Love the card you have created with Loupy Lou and her snail friend. It's gorgeous!
Hugs
Sandra xx