Saturday 3 October 2009

Craft Barn Pumpkin Card

WCMD_logo

OOh I had fun doing this pumpkin and tree!!

You can find the tutorial on this lady's blog HERE, scroll further down for the actual post. Unfortunately I couldn't link it direct.

The stamp is by Sandra Dry and is called The Barnets  part of The Scarecrow Collection - available HERE at The Craft Barn. It's coloured with watercolours.

Kadoodle 3 Oct 09

I also got this fantastic Xmas Tree from The Craft Barn begging to be altered. I used Cosmic Shimmer Copper Bronze and ~Olympic Gold  Lustre Embossing powders to cover the shape. I then added seed beads and a gem for the "star" adding some Glamour Dust or the obligatory sparkles!!

Kadoodle 1 3 Oct 09

I can tell you it took ages to get them pesky beady blighters exactly where I wanted them!!! (LOL) but I loved the end result a great little tree ornament.

I also received this wonderful award from my lovely bloggy bud Teresa - Hope you're feeling loads better after your minor surgery!!! Thanks sooo much for thinking of me...

spyder_award[1]

8 comments:

Liz said...

Both Projects are brill Love that little tree used to shop in the craft barn not been over for ages Ive just listed a Crimbo card Trying to get my stocks up as it wont be long passing
I will pop back after my holidays I am off on Monday

Liz x

Anonymous said...

`Gorgeous``Gorgeous``Gorgeous` Dawn..
happy `WCMD`:)X

Heather said...

Two fabulous creations Dawn. That pumpkin card is such fun and that tree - beautiful, I can imagine how long it took to attach all those tiney beads, but well worth it.
hugs Heather xx

Beryl said...

The pumkin card is lovely but the tree ornament is truly awsome. Wish I had some of those for my Christmas tree.
Beryl xx

Beryl said...

The pumkin card is lovely but the tree ornament is truly awsome. Wish I had some of those for my Christmas tree.
Beryl xx

margaret said...

I love both of these two projects Dawn. The halloween one is supe. The christmas tree is absolutly fantastic.xx

Christine (All She Crafts) said...

Love the verse on the pumpkin.. Gorgeous font! Is that a stamp, or is it computer-generated?

And the Christmas tree decoration is inspired!! Brilliant!

Hugs,
Chris xx

melody said...

girl ~ i love that pumpkin card ~ just FABULOUS! and that lil christmas tree is just adorable ~ beautiful work as always
and oh..it's so great to see your creations again ~ i've so missed seeing them and hearing what you've been up to

hugz
melody