Wednesday 26 May 2010

Truly Scrumptious – Challenge 33

Morning!! Well I have attempted a card in the battle field I could call a Craft Room, I spent half the time searching for stuff – Grrr!! AND the two furry rogues have been so bad lately, scraping at doors, getting lost in cupboards and they are prowling all night and waking me up!!

So after all that here is my card for this week’s challenge at Truly Scrumptious  - A lovely sketch by our very own Mina and the additional wee challenge is Embossing, any kind, any where!!

Digital_Delights_Badge

We are sponsored this week by Digital Delights by Louby Lou and our winner will receive a $10 gift voucher to spend in the store!

TS 26 May 10

Mina_sketch_8 

Well I’m off to meet some of my old colleagues from the Jobcentre for lunch, looking forward to a good old chinwag!!

Have a great day!

8 comments:

Simply Angelic Crafts said...

stunning card hunny stunning xxx

Erum Tasneem said...

oooh i love your card Dawn!! Fab!!

Sharon said...

This is stunning Dawn, I love the simplicity of the colour scheme - very elegant.

Heather said...

Beautiful card Dawn, love the black & white with a touch of gold = so striking!! Gorgeous image and fantastic embossing.
I still can't find a thing - keep moving things around which doesn't help - lol. Your poor little furballs are all disorientated - bless!!
hugs Heather xx

Beryl said...

Fabulous Dawn. The image is lovely and the whole card so elegant.
Beryl xx

Kyoko said...

Hi Dawn!
What a lovely card. Very chic :D
Hope you had a wonderful evening with your old colleagues. :D
x
Kyoko

cheryl said...

wow this is one stunning card love it hugs cheryl xxxxx

Julie said...

Dawn this is absolutely divine!! Might have to case this at some point and have saved it to my inspiration folder!! Juliexx